Software Developer, Senior Software Developer, Full-stack Developer, Graduate Software Developer, C#, .Net, Azure, Microsoft, Fintech
Senior Software Developer (C#/.Net)
£40,000 - £50,000 (Depending on Seniority)
Acorn Technology is partnering with a fintech to build out their development team. They are looking for senior developers to help mentor and lead some of their junior engineers. You would be joining at an exciting time for the business as they are embarking on a greenfield product build as they look to roll out their core platform to a B2B white label business model.
This is one of the strongest development teams in Wales that presents an opportunity to work in a highly agile environment with exposure to the latest advances in development including a cutting-edge cloud and devops set up. You will get training to all areas of software development including frontend, mobile and automation if that's an area in which you wish to progress.
* Experience with C# Development.
* Some experience either leading a team or mentoring more junior engineers is highly desirable.
* Any full stack experience with modern front-end libraries is desirable but not essential.
* Any experience with Mobile development is desirable but not essential.
* Experience with DevOps and Azure cloud services is also desirable.Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.