Backend Software Developer, Cloud, DevOps, Python, AWS, Terraform, PostgreSQL, Serverless, RESTful services, CRUD Services, APIs,
Role: Backend Engineer (Python)
Location: Cardiff - Remote working (2-3 days a week if there is a considerable commute)
Salary: £40k - £50k (Potentially Negotiable) + equity + bonus
Acorn Recruitment is excited to be working with a real innovator in the tech industry. As they scale their main product and also look to build out a product in response to the Covid pandemic, they are looking for their next superstar employees to join them. You will work on a range of greenfield projects that will expose you to the world of fintech and open banking. They use the latest and greatest tech, have a great team in a really cool office environment and are about to undergo rapid growth, giving you unlimited opportunities for career progression.
They are looking for a strong backend developer with strong experience in python & databases, whilst exposure to AWS & Terraform would be highly desirable, that can work in an agile way and help build their product.
If you are someone who wants to work in a highly agile, vibrant, tech-driven environment, where passion and enthusiasm for seeing the business succeed is absolutely paramount, then this role is for you.
* Strong experience with Python
* Strong experience with databases e.g. PostgreSQL
* Experience with AWS & Terraform are desirable.
* Experience working with third party API's is desirable.
* Experience within small, agile tech companies that are delivering apps / software is desirable.
The successful candidate will receive:
* Equity in the company
* 25 days holiday with the option of flexible working once you've completed on-boarding and probation
* Potential bonus
* Company pension
* Exposure to open banking technology
* High quality mentoring from their Head of Engineering, leadership team and advisory board
If you are interested then please apply today or contact Ryan.Lewis@acornpeople.com for more information.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.