Product Owner, Product Management, Product Strategy, Agile, Data, Analytics, Azure, AWS, Machine Learning, Data Science, Fintech
Role: Product Owner (Data)
Location: Swansea (Remote initially)
Acorn is excited to be working in partnership with a disruptive post start-up looking for a key technology hire.
Our client is looking for a Product Owner to help build the next generation of their cutting-edge software products that are used by global blue-chip firms in the financial sector. This product owner role will be one that ensures the clients platform utilises and makes the most of data and analytics, so you should have a good understanding of data. This is a chance to make real inroads into an organisation that is growing and can offer you rapid career progression.
If you are someone who wants to work in a highly agile, vibrant, tech-driven environment, where passion and enthusiasm for seeing the business succeed is absolutely paramount, then this role is for you.
* Experience of acting as a product owner / product manager in a highly agile environment.
* Experiencing facilitating workshops and eliciting requirements from stakeholders.
* Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS and Azure) is highly desirable.
* Experience working with data solutions (Cloud, Machine Learning, BI & Analytics) is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will receive:
* Flexible working
* 26 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Company pension
* Flexible benefits
If you are interested then please apply today or contact Ryan Lewis for more information - Ryan.Lewis@acornpeople.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.