Job: Financial Accountant
Type: 12 month contract
Location: Remote (HQ in Devon)
Acorn Recruitment is seeking an experienced Financial Accountant for our Manufacturing client based in Devon. Due to Covid, the contract is being offered on a work from home basis, although visit to site will be required from time to time.
* Provide monthly reporting on Actual vs Budget
* Forecast to the Executive team
* Assist in forecasting processes, including budget and quarterly flexes
* Undertake monthly balance sheet reconciliations to verify accounting accuracy and completeness
* Ensure compliance is maintained at all times
* Assistant in statutory account preparation and taxation computations
* Preparation of quarterly tax packs
* Undertake and assist in adhoc project work
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
* ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified, candidates currently working towards this qualification will also be considered
* 2-3 years experience producing monthly management accounts is essential
* Experience of preparing and/or reviewing statutory accounts
* Experience of preparing and/or reviewing tax calculations
* Excellent Excel skills are essential
* Experience in using computer based accounting systems is essential
* Ability to work as part of a proactive and passionate finance team, with the ability to also drive own self-motivation when working alone.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.