Acorn is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on behalf of their client based in Crewe. This company offers a modern and clean warehouse and distribution facility, and plays a key role in providing comprehensive support and distribution services to some of the world's largest communications operators.
Hours: Full-time, various shifts available on days, afternoons or evenings.
Basic rate: £10.67 per hour
Standard overtime: £16.00 per hour
Premium overtime: £21.34 per hour
Your duties will include:
* Processing order notes
* Locating stock / order items from the warehouse
* Configuring products / phones & other tech equipment
* Grouping items for different customer requirements
* Testing / quality checking of products
* Packaging completed orders
* Entering information into the warehouse stock system/scanners
Full training will be provided, and as the company invests in its workforce, you will receive continued, further training as you progress in the job.
What's more, you'll have access to Acorn's fantastic rewards scheme, with cash-back offers and vouchers for many high-street names, as well as free-to-enter competitions, a monthly lottery, and free access to a worker wellbeing hub.
For more information on this job role, please get in touch with the team at Acorn by Synergie.