Analytical Laboratory Technician
4 x 12 hour day Shifts
£12.02 per hour
We currently have a very exciting opportunity for a Analytical Laboratory Technician working for a very busy FMCG company in Flintshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a a thriving business at the heart of the operation.
Scope of position
To carry out analysis of raw materials, in process materials and finished product in line with procedures, specifications and defined test methods. To support in the development of new test methods for new bulk liquids and chemicals.
- Carry out sampling of raw materials and complete analytical and physical analysis against the agreed risk based procedure.
- Support the development of any new test methods for the testing of bulk liquids and chemicals.
- Inspection and testing of incoming raw materials in accordance with risk assessment based procedure.
- Generation of raw material and bulk liquid specifications and maintenance of such libraries with support from Group Technical Services.
- Producing lab scale samples of new lotions and serial preservative dilutions in order to provide bulk liquid batch calculation analysis.
- Administration of the J&J marketed stability product storage and products in line with J&J requirements.
- Identify where new or changed routines could improve efficiency without detrimental affect to the sampling and testing service.
- Support the Site Quality Lead / Quality Assurance Technicians in quality failure investigations with subject matter expertise.
Experience Numerical Verbal reasoning
- Computer Literate
- Laboratory Experience Essential
- 3 years + in an Analytical Laboratory Environment
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.