Acorn is seeking a Project Support officer within their compliance department on behalf of the NHS in Cambridge.
You will support the management of projects, under the direction of the Clinical Lead. Ensure the smooth running and delivery of project outcomes, monitoring progress within given timeframes. Collect, collate and analyse data, formulating detailed reports and present to a multi-disciplinary audience. Have lead responsibility for defined projects and / or work streams, as required, and provide a high-quality project service, initiative and administrative support to the Clinical Lead.
* Basic training in Project management or equivalent knowledge and skills gained from contributing to the management of projects
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to organise self and others.
* Maintaining, reporting and keeping accurate records consistent with policies and procedures.
* Experience within the NHS is not essential but is desirable
This role could be based in any location across Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex with the HQ being in Cambridge. Travel between regions will be required.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.