We are looking for Machine Operatives to work in a popular Automotive Manufacturer in North Wales.
You will be a member of a high involvement manufacturing team and must be flexible enough to be trained to work on any production task. Within your role, you will be responsible for all aspects of trailer manufacturing including quality.
The role will involve:
* Production of various components ready for welding to Chassis and other trailer parts.
* Working on various machinery such as Press, Profile and CNC.
* Working to timed production targets (KPIs) with an excellent quality compliance rate.
The successful candidates:
* Must have previous experience within Production & Machine environments.
* Be able to understand Engineering Drawings / SOPs (standard operating practices).
* Good knowledge / interest in the automotive industry.
* Be able to work from own initiative as well as in a team.
* Have great attention to detail and work to quality assurance regulations.
The shifts available are:
* Monday - Thursday - 6am - 5:30pm & 6pm - 5:30am (rotational).
* £9.04 per hour increasing to £9.39 after 12 Weeks service.
* 25% Shift allowance kicks in at 10pm
* 33 days holiday per annum.
* Pension scheme.
* This is an ongoing job opportunities available.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.