Opportunity to join a hugely successful and busy family department based in Plymouth in a role where you have a great chance to head up a growing divorce and finance team, and a chance for a salaried partnership for the successful divorce/finance specialist.
The successful candidate will work closely with the head of family and this role can provide you a strong work life balance with opportunities to work from home. The successful candidate will have experience in advising high net worth clients in relation to complicated divorce/finance matters, private children matters, etc.
* Managing and supervising members of the family team.
* Dealing with high value and complex case issues including ToLATA matters and nuptial agreements.
* Handling a caseload of divorce and financial remedy cases.
* Previous experience in a private law department.
* Proven experience in dealing with clients, the ability to be understanding and empathetic and explain legal jargon to the lay person.
* Advocacy experience.
* Strong academic record.
* Experience using Case Management Systems, with good IT skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.