Fantastic opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join a progressive and hugely influential conveyancing team that have won multiple awards throughout the years. This is the opportunity to join a firm with multiple offices throughout South Wales in their Swansea office, and a chance to join a dedicated conveyancing team, with ample opportunities to progress in your career up to training contract level.
Ultimately, the successful Conveyancing Assistant will be tasked in assisting the fee earners in their conveyancing caseload, as well as assisting in a secretarial capacity, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to have a good variety of day to day tasks. The successful Conveyancing Assistant will be working closely with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry.
You will be:
* Assisting on a large and valuable caseload of conveyancing matters.
* Exchanging contracts, dealing with completions, completing land registry searches and handling SDLT forms.
We are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience in handling conveyancing matters.
* Ideally an illustrative background in both an administrative capacity, and secretarial.
* A positive attitude in dealing with a busy caseload and liaising with various clients.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.