Acorn is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant for the shared services division of their global manufacturing client, based in Warmley, Bristol.
This is a 12 month fixed terms maternity cover contract. Salary £20,000 to £25,000 pa based on experience.
* Process the monthly payroll for a division of the company
* Complete the monthly BACs files
* Process monthly AMEX accrual journals
* Process monthly AMEX payment journals
* Investigate and post the monthly recharges between the UK sites
* Raise all recharge invoices
* Process the monthly car prepayment journals
* Monitor prepayments account and release as required
* Post the monthly standard journals
* Calculate and post the VAT fuel scale charge for all sites
* Upload the monthly exchange rates
* Complete the monthly control account and detailed balance sheet account reconciliations
* Complete the monthly salary control account reconciliations
* Calculate and complete the month end journals
* Reconcile monthly intercompany balances
* Run the monthly VAT reports and analyse
* Assist in managing the Team inbox
* Scan all relevant data in SAP as required
Our client is seeking candidates who are either qualified by experience and / or have an AAT Level 3. Knowledge of SAP would be highly desirable.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.