Opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join a booming team that are growing in both Solicitor level & Senior Associate level. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically sound Employment Solicitor to join a firm that can offer excellent respondent work and plenty of progression opportunities in your career.
Ultimately, the successful Employment Associate will be a strong and technical lawyer who is seeking ample opportunities for good client contract, and to advise on a broad range of issues, primarily from the respondents' side.
* Working on behalf of the respondents and providing good quality legal advice, and managing cases through to tribunal representing the respondent.
* Delivering training seminars to the clients, and providing legal advice as and when required, providing strong expertise on the subject matter.
* To be able to successfully manage a case load of both contentious and non-contentious work to the company standard.
Essential Experience Required:
* Ideal candidate will have 3-7 years PQE
* Solid background in developing the business
* Strong tribunal background
* A history of being able to build up your own case work
* IT literate
* Be able to demonstrate good communication and work within a team
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.