Job Role: Lettings Manager
Salary: £DOE + Commission
Location: Holsworthy or Bude
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Contract
Acorn Recruitment is advertising on behalf of our client company who is seeking a Lettings Manager. Due to office locations, the role can be based out of either the Bude or Holsworthy office in North Devon or North Cornwall.
Duties will include (non-exhaustive):
* Responsibility to provide clients with a professional service, to win new instructions and maintain the company's existing instructions.
* To interview applicants in a structured fashion to identify their lettings requirements and ascertain if they have a property for sale with a view to achieve a market appraisal for the company.
* To contact applicants in a pro-active manner introducing them to properties matching their requirements swiftly and efficiently.
* To carry out take ons and property inspections.
* To deal with day to day issues for managed properties.
* To review and action as appropriate properties with rent arrears.
* To ensure comprehensive and accurate file notes are recorded on the appropriate property file and the IT system.
* To be a fully integrated team member and to ensure all legislation requirements are met and keep accurate records.
* At all times to use best endeavours to gain instructions for any office of the company.
* At all times to project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care in order to secure recommendations and further business for the Company.
* To accurately measure and write property details.
* Previous experience within a lettings role or ARLA qualified is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
* A full UK driving licence and own vehicle is essential
* Excellent knowledge of the local area
* Bright, cheerful, and ambitious and have the ability to work under their own initiative
* Presentable, articulate, has a superb eye for detail
* Excellent time-management skills
* Strong working knowledge of all MS Office packages
* Working Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday Friday 8.45am - 5.00/5.30pm with some Saturday working required
* Basic salary + Commission
* The successful candidate will be supported with full relevant training
* This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing ones.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.