Calibration Engineer, Calibration Technician, Calibration Specialist, Electronics/Engineering
Job title: Calibration Engineer
Location: North Devon
We're working with a dynamic, premier employer who offers first class calibration & EMC test services world-wide in search of a Calibration Engineer to provide calibrations for external customers and to calibrate the companies own equipment...
Whether you're a skilled and experienced Calibration Engineer or a Graduate fresh out of University, should you see fit and have a genuine interest in what's detailed here, we'd love to hear from you!
* Carry out calibrations for customers and internal equipment.
* Undertake investigations of equipment that has failed calibration and effect repairs where appropriate.
* Carry out and supervise calibrations for customers at their premises.
* To perform all duties in accordance with ISO 17025 / ISO 9001 as appropriate.
* Creation and maintenance of calibration procedures.
Essential experience required:
* Experienced Calibration Engineers - proven experience in the same / similar role.
* Graduates - Electronics, Engineering or Physics degree.
* Strong knowledge of relevant IT.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01271 343222 and speak to Daniel for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.