Fantastic opportunity for an experienced property solicitor/residential conveyancer to join a firm and head up the team as the head of property. This is a great opportunity to head up a booming team and help other conveyancers in the team with their caseloads and the development of their careers. This is an exciting chance for an individual who is looking to push onto partner level as that's the natural progression this role provides.
You will be:
* Running the day to day supervision of the team.
* Working with a team of conveyancers efficiently ensuring a streamline of effective work.
* Running some cases, yourself as and when required.
We are looking for:
* Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PQE in Conveyancing.
* Good IT skills, previous experience with case management systems.
* Strong leadership skills.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.