Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Salary: Up to £55k
Acorn is working in a recruitment partnership with an innovative IT Solutions provider operating within property and land data sector. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their Enterprise Applications team. If successful you will play a key role in the design and implementation of business facing applications. The role will be fully remote with occasional travel into their offices (Reading / Exeter).
You will be responsible for customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals. Managing daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
* Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
* Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance.
* Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyse project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
* Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment.
* Proven Experience of Salesforce Development & Administration.
* High level understanding of software architecture of large corporate applications.
* Experience and understanding of Agile methodology.
* Up to £55k + Bonus.
* Flexi working pattern.
* Up to 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.