An opportunity to be an Electrical Design Engineer on an exciting project to Design, Install and Commission 170,000 extra low voltage fire safety systems for one of the countries latest Nuclear Power Stations.
Willing to enter discussions with candidates who have experience as an Electrical Design Engineer:
* Experience in design/commissioning fire alarm systems in the nuclear industry or major construction projects (essential)
* Competent in generating technical documents and specifications (essential)
* Experience in using Auto CAD system (desirable)
* Experience in using Navis works (desirable).
* Knowledge and experience working with and designing to BS5839 Part 1 (desirable but not essential)
* Competent in generating technical documents and specifications
* Experience in using CAD system
Working with the Senior Design Engineer, the Design Engineer will create the system layout and design for several entire buildings in the HK5312 project in parallel and, according to nuclear standards, verify designs for the fire detection system in a nuclear power plant including all related components based on UK fire detection rules and related BS standards such as BS 5839-1, BS 9999 etc.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.