Job Title: Junior BI Analyst
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Acorn is searching for a talented Junior Data professional to join the Business Intelligence team at an expanding internet solutions company at the cutting edge of modern WIFI technology. The position is currently fully remote with a plan to offer 3 days a week remote once the pandemic is over.
If successful you will take a Junior role within the Business Intelligence (BI) team working with a Big Data focus. The main focus of the role will be working on the ever evolving bespoke inhouse Analytics tool, writing queries to display client datasets using Splunk Enterprise.
* Providing excellent Business intelligence (BI) service.
* Establishing a template-based approach the bespoke analytics tool.
* Delivering accurate data in a functional as well as attractive design.
* Maintaining and expanding personal BI knowledge to bring new innovation to the role.
Essential Experience Required:
* Ability & willingness to learn new technologies & BI methods such as Splunk Enterprise.
* Familiarity with business intelligence skills using various techniques and technologies.
* Familiarity of relational databases and how to write SQL queries.
* Exposure with Big Data tools such as Splunk Enterprise / API.
* Some scripting experience with Python / Django.
* Up to £25,000 + yearly bonus.
* Up to 30 days holiday.
* Up to 3 days per week remote.
* Private pension & healthcare.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.