FIELD INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN - WATER INDUSTRY
PETERBOROUGH AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Acorn is looking for a self-motivated, driven and technically minded individual to join their team due to continued expansion and success in securing further contracts within the UK Water Industry.
The successful candidate will cover the Cambridgeshire region, but may as and when required cover other areas in the UK. Overnight stays may be necessary as part of this role. Full expenses covered and company vehicle provided.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Primarily, the successful candidate will be a lone worker covering the designated area to install company loggers and support maintenance needs on the fleet of data loggers across the water company's network.
* Must be able to work efficiently and provide support and feedback to the coordination team at Head Office
* Be given daily tasks via a daily schedule that must be completed in a timely and professional manner
* Any relevant training and assistance will be provided
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* Technically minded
* Strong communication Skills
* IT Skills
* Valid UK Clean Driving Licence
* Experience of similar work within the UK Water Industry
* STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) qualification
* Manual Handling qualification
* Emergency First Aid at Work
* NRSWA Unit 2 Signing, Lighting and Guarding
* EUSR Water Hygiene Training
* Entry into NC2 Category Confined Space (Water Industry specific City and Guilds qualification)
*Must hold a Full Clean Driving Licence.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday - 40 per week. Must be flexible.
Competitive salary plus company vehicle, laptop, tools, PPE and all expenses paid (daily lunch and refreshments - company credit card)
23 days holidays plus bank holidays
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.