Job Title: Reporting & Compliance Officer
Acorn is searching for an experienced Compliance Officer to join a leading broadband provider based just outside Salisbury. They have built and manage their own Network & focus predominantly on providing fast & quality broadband to rural locations.
This is a new role created to to assist in the delivery of an intensive 2 year programme of network infrastructure roll out. As Reporting & Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring that the contract is delivered within the defined specifications. Ideally you will have experience of managing regulatory and contract compliance within Infrastructure, Renewables, Utilities, Civils or Highways.
* Schedule and perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
* Maintain accurate reports and help produce plans to address non-conformities.
* Identify and assist with the design and delivery of training events and provide coaching to develop and improve delivery staff effectiveness and understanding of contractual / delivery compliance requirements.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Experience of managing regulatory and contract compliance within Infrastructure, Renewables, Utilities, Civils or Highways.
* Demonstrable understanding of Legal Terms and Conditions.
* Strong experience managing internal & external stakeholders.
* Up to £30k + Company Bonus Scheme.
* 20 Days Holiday (Bank Holiday's on top).
* Private Pension.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.