Job Title: Scrum Master
Salary: Up to £40,000
Acorn is searching for an experienced Scrum Master to join an innovative IT Solutions Provider based in Exeter. The company is in the process of adopting Agile and your role will be to accelerate this transition in addition to leading the companies two Scrum Development teams. The Team are currently working remotely with a plan to move to 3 days a week remote and two in the office Post Covid.
The successful candidate will join the company's close-knit development team, they are split into 2 distinct Scrum Teams. As Scrum Master you will work closely with the Technical Lead to facilitate Agile / Scrum best practice within the development team along with planning & leading daily Stand Ups. In addition to working with the development team you will build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure buy in to Agile / Scrum practice.
* Facilitate Scrum events ensuring the skill sets within the team have all they require to deliver.
* Provide knowledge and experience with regards to agile principles and behaviours that support product development.
* Creating a collaborative culture within the teams, ensuring member feel safe to raise and discuss issues, and feel supported in doing so.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* At least 3 years' experience acting as a Scrum Master.
* Previous experience of growing teams in early stages of agile development.
* Strong team building and relationship building skills.
* Up to £40,000 + bonus.
* 28 days holiday
* Private Pension & Healthcare package.
* Remote working (fully remote for the duration of the pandemic, Up to 3 days a week once things return to normal).
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.