Acorn is seeking a programme Manager on behalf of NICE in Manchester. The Programme Manager will provide programme management and delivery capability and have proven experience of running technology enabled and in particular Office 365 change programmes.
The Programme Manager will work with the Digital Workplace programme team including Programme Director of Strategy and Governance, Head of Digital Workplace, Information Governance Manager, strategic supplier partners and many stakeholders across the business including the Executive Team and NICE Board as required.
Deliverables will include:
1. Development of a business case to submit to the NICE Board
2. Development of programme plan and associated documentation and artifacts
3. Establishment of new programme governance board and appropriate reporting and assurance mechanisms
4. Running a Programme Management Office (PMO) to support the programme including secretariat of the programme board
5. Providing ongoing programme controls including dependency, risk and issue management to assure the programme board
6. Budget tracking and reporting
7. Benefits management and reporting oversight
8. Internal stakeholder management and communication
9. Programme deliverables tracking and quality assurance
Skills and Experience
Essential skills and experience required*
1. Highly developed knowledge and experience in techniques for planning, delivering, monitoring and controlling programmes resulting in business change (MSP qualification preferred)
2. Experience of setting up programme governance and quality assurance from scratch including managing boards and PMO functions
3. Experience of managing programme budgets and tracking expenditure
4. Experience of managing programme resourcing for large-scale IT/technical programmes (M365/SharePoint preferred) using a blend of in-house and contract resources
5. Experience of working with large 3rd party digital/technology suppliers to successfully deliver within a transformation programme
6. Experience of working with a range of internal stakeholders at all levels where the majority will not be technically expert
7. Experience of working with stakeholders to bring consensus on business priorities where there are conflicting views
8. Experience of managing programmes for rollout of SharePoint Online/M365/MS Exchange
9. Ability to cope with multiple and changing demands, meet tight deadlines and exercise sound judgement in the face of conflicting pressures
Additional desirable skills and experience
1. Experience of working on technology transformation programmes within the healthcare sector
2. Experience of agile approaches to implementing new technology
3. Effective and persuasive communicator, including the ability to communicate complex ideas to a range of audiences and to generate trust and confidence in individuals at all levels within the organisation
This is temporary 6 month position with possibility of extension. The Salary is £300-£400 day rate inside IR35.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.