Acorn is seeking a HR business Partner on behalf of the NHS in Chester.
The HR Business Partner will ensure an efficient and client-focussed Human Resources service is provided to their designated areas through the provision of; pro-active, comprehensive and effective advice at both a strategic and operational level, guidance and technical support.
The HR Business Partner is an ambassador for the Department, therefore communication, conciliation and liaison with both internal and external colleagues, at all levels, is the key to the successful delivery of this role.
* Graduate level CIPD (level 7) qualification or equivalent work based knowledge and experience
* Resources function in a Business Partner environment.
* Experience of working within a unionised environment.
* Experience of working with the principles of Equality and Diversity.
* Experience of taking the lead on projects, writing reports and implementing recommendations from these.
* Up-to-date knowledge of employment law legislation and ability to apply this to specific cases/real life situations.
* Ability to advise and communicate during complex and difficult situations i.e. such as during workforce change management processes and sickness absence dismissals
This is a temporary position for 6 months with possibility of extension.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.