up to £400 per day
Our client, a global aerospace company, have a requirement for an ILS Manager to join their team in Newport. The role is a contract for 6-12 months initially.
* Acting as main Point of Contact for all ILS activities, including logistics support, element integration and overall supportability issues.
* Create, Manage and update ILS documentation, including ILS Element Plans, technical data / documentation plans, reports, technical data lists, ILS instructions, transition plans and procedures.
* Consistently perform and deliver outputs against contract ILS milestones.
* Drive efficiency into Logistics Support and Service Management as a key influence and author of departmental and inter departmental process.
* Implementing and maintaining current ILS methodologies, tools and processes.
We are looking for a candidate with:
* A broad in depth knowledge of all ILS
* Electronic product background
* Engineering / Systems background
* Windchill experience
Ideally, you will have experience in an MOD background.
Other experience required:
* Reliability, Maintainability, Availability and Testability Analysis (RM&T), including:
* Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
* Data [a.k.a. Defect] Recording And Corrective Action
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.