Incredible opportunity for an experienced Dispute Resolution in Plymouth. This is a chance to join the kind of firm that can offer you the progression in your career that you're looking for, and a chance to join a family friendly and progressive firm. The successful Dispute Resolution will ideally have at least 5-year PQE, and ideally can come in and hit the ground running in a highly successful team. Responsibilities include:
Essential experience required:
- The successful individual will be dealing with various different types of litigation.
- Also, to be dealing with landlord and tenant matters, contract disputes, shareholder disputes and even some construction work.
- Working closely with the other members of the team in assisting the strategic and marketing development of the sector.
Desirable experience required:
- Strong civil and commercial litigation experience.
- Excellent experience in maintaining strong relationships with active clients.
- Good organisational skills
* Previous experience in developing close relationships with other departments in order to grow new business.
* Previous experience with case management systems.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.