37.5hrs per week
Salary: £26,650 - £34,421 DOE
We are currently looking for an experienced Boiler Technician to join a large manufacturing organisation based in Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large blue-chip company.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for providing mechanical planned and preventive maintenance, as well as reactive maintenance on all plant, systems and services, as well as the monitoring and fault diagnostics of computer-controlled building management systems.
* Repairing and installing Boilers and Pressurised Vessels systems.
* Attending emergencies e.g. leaks (only within working hours).
* Working as a team with other engineers.
* Maintaining a tidy working environment.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience working as a Senior Boiler Technician or similar ideally gained within a Manufacturing or Heavy Industry environment. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing engineering and operational skills.
* Time served in a recognised apprenticeship.
* ONC or above with relevant experience.
* Boiler, Pressurised Vessels and Facilities Experience.
* BOAS trained.
* Experience in creating, planning and undertaking PPM activities.
* Understanding of compliance with regards to Boilers and Pressurised Vessels.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
* Bonus scheme
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
* Training and development opportunities
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.