Agricultural Machinery Technician - Cornwall
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Ground scare Machinery Technician in Cornwall.
If you are looking for a change in your career and are interested in a role where no day is the same this is the job for you.
We are looking for technicians with experience in dealing with Can-Bus systems, Electrics, Hydraulics, Engine rebuilds, Transmission rebuilds and more!
* Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on turf equipment, in-house and on site.
* Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
* Completion of job related administration and reports (job cards/DTAC/timesheets etc).
* Maintain a tidy and organised work station.
* Competent to carry our vehicle diagnostics.
* Follow company Health & Safety rules.
* Undertake training.
* Mentor apprentices.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
* Confident in the use of IT.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Vehicle driving licence.
* Ideally Familiar with John Deere, Stihl and competitive products.
We are looking forward to seeing your application and discussing more about this amazing role.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.