German Sales Coordinator
Europe position - you must have fluent written and spoken German skills.
This role is to cover Europe; you will be supporting the sales team in delivering market leading support and account services. You will also ensure that the business's listings are optimised in the retailers and provide an up-to-date free flow of information to buyers, assistant buyers and marketing departments in all of the accounts.
* Must have German language skills.
* Previous experience in an office based customer service, sales support or coordinator role.
* Extremely IT literate (Email, Excel and Systems essential).
* Provide admin support to cover all aspects of retailer support.
* Set up of new line forms, range plans and updating sales data.
* Go to person for day to day running of the account.
* Provide marketing support.
* To be the link between all the departments within the company.
* To become competent in all aspects of the retailers business.
This will be working 40 hours per week from Monday - Friday at the client's site.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.