Acorn Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Savings Team Leader to join a financial services client of ours based in Newport. This role will be operating in the Savings & Customer department of our client who has a great reputation in Wales.
You'll be reporting into the Operations Manager within the organisation and will have direct responsibility for 5 members in your own team. Salary on offer is £27,000 per annum and comes with fantastic benefits which can be shared on consultation
* Mentor, manager and develop a team of associates to ensure performance and output meet the standards expected by the organisation
* Ensure that all administration of online services is carried out efficiently and promptly whilst ensuring staff are fully trained in their area of duties
* Make sure that all fees and charges are processed in accordance with the organisation's terms and complete monthly direct debit and income runs
* Ensure that all activity within the department is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation & regulations
* Around 3-5 years as a minimum in a supervisory position within financial services
* Good experience of mentoring, training and developing staff members
* Preferably hold suitable qualifications like CeMAP or similar
* Strong communication skills and customer focused attitude
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.