Acorn Recruitment is currently recruiting for an accountancy practice based in Swansea who are looking for a Practice Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. Our client is a well-respected firm who have clients across the UK.
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Location: Swansea (Remote working permitted until restrictions ease)
The firm has a varied client base that includes limited companies, sole traders, contractors and others across a number of sectors.
You would mostly be responsible for:
* Liaising with clients and managing workload across the team
* General accounts production and preparation of corporate & personal tax returns and sole trader accounts.
* VAT Returns, compliance checks and payroll submissions
* You would also be responsible for supporting junior members of the team and completing bookkeeping and HMRC returns for complex requirements.
What we're looking for:
* A minimum of two years' experience within an accountancy practice.
* Confident telephone manner and able to liaise with clients effectively
* Experience of producing sets of accounts, up to trial balance level, self-assessments and individual tax returns
* AAT Qualified or part-qualified ACCA or ACA. Qualified by experience will also be considered if enough experience within the practice sector is evident
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.