Our award winning and expanding client is looking to expand their Property Litigation team. This is a chance to work on the highest quality of work to join a firm with real progression. This is a chance to work with a wide range of household corporate names giving the successful Property Litigation Solicitor the chance to boost their portfolio.
Ultimately, the Property Litigation Solicitor will be responsible for a broad range of work including lease renewal litigation, enforcing breaches of covenant including dilapidations, forfeitures and possession proceedings, rent review and service charge disputes, and issues to subletting and assignment.
- Representing high value clientele in Property Law cases
- Handling your own case load with appropriate supervision.
Essential Experience Required:
- Strong background in a good quality firm.
- Extensive experience in claimant work and knowledge of the Property sector.
- Strong technical competence and intellectual ability.
Desirable Experience Required:
- IT literate.
- Willingness to assist with developing the sector and various practices.
- The ability to build and develop a rapport with clients.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.