Skills and approach:
* Lead commercial management of all aspects of designated projects utilising identified tools, processes, assigned resource and methodologies.
* Create, manage and report on project budgets (including cash flow where required), programmes and output quality.
* Identify and, in conjunction with others, manage risks and issues that may affect successful project delivery.
* In conjunction with others, coordinate the successful delivery of all technical project services and deliverables.
* Manage, plan and assign, in conjunction with others, deployment of project resource.
* Liaise with clients and client representatives regarding all commercial aspects of a project.
* Attend and/or lead commercial and project management meetings (including those overseas).
* Assist in the identification and development of new business opportunities.
* Assist in the development of estimates for new business opportunities.
* Assist in the development, negotiation and agreement of contracts.
* Attend industry seminars, trade fairs and exhibitions on behalf of the company (including those overseas).
* Undertake line management of members of the Service Delivery team as required.
* Undertake training and development in line with personal requirements as identified between you and your Department/Team Leader.
* Undertake any other duties as assigned by your Department/Team Leader in support of work of any department in Company.
* Excellent organisation, coordination and problem solving skills.
* Good communication, negotiation and people leadership skills.
* Good knowledge of project and contract management principles, techniques and guidelines.
* Good knowledge of architecture and/or construction processes and methods.
General approach to role:
* Conform to guidelines for general behaviour as outlined in the Staff Handbook.
* Contribute to general company social and philanthropic activities.
* Contribute to company innovation by suggesting new ideas, processes and techniques.
* 37.5 hr week including flexitime.
* Full time home working during Covid restrictions however there will be flexibility for some home working when the company return to the office full-time.
* Long Service award.
* Annual performance related bonus.
* Increased holiday allowance after 5 years.
* Free lunch on a Friday when Covid restrictions are lifted!!
For a confidential chat please contact Polly in the Truro Branch of Acorn Recruitment or apply online.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.