Acorn is seeking a Recruitment Assistant on behalf of the NHS in Cardiff.
They are looking for a motivated, keen and skilled Recruitment Assistant to join the Workforce and Organisational Development Team. The successful candidate will be an effective team player, willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service and work accurately using electronic systems to support the information needs of staff and managers across the Organisation.
*Processing recruitment requests from receipt of appropriate documentation through to appointment of successful candidates including:
o ensuring all pre-employment checks are completed
o drafting and issuing of contracts
o completing the pre-employment appointment
o arrangement of attendance of the new starter at their Corporate Induction
o setting up personal files, updating and maintaining accurate records on each candidate and their progress through the recruitment process in both their personnel file and on digital systems (including NHS jobs, the Database and Trac Recruitment.)
* Acting as a central point of contact for the successful candidate prior to commencement in employment
* Create, update and/or maintain Workforce records including the Trac Recruitment system, NHS Jobs, producing reports and to participate in, and support regular audits of the systems to confirm on going compliance and data quality escalating as appropriate any concerns
* To support managers with processing information in a timely manner, including clarifying any ambiguous or missing information, auditing and checking to ensure the relevant authorisation is in place
* Experience of working with Microsoft Excel to an Intermediate / Advanced level,
* be able to present workforce information to a variety of audiences in a simple and meaningful way and the ability to deliver a comprehensive administrative support service
* Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Outlook Mail applications, together with experience that demonstrates.
* Ideally have Trac Recruitment experience (or an Oracle based similar system), you will contribute to ensuring effective and efficient workforce data management
This will be a work from home post, but you will be required to collect equipment from, and occasionally attend the Cardiff office.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.