Opportunity for an individual with a strong insolvency background to join a growing, forward thinking, and multinational law firm. This role is a partnership level role for a head of insolvency to join an award-winning team based in London.
Ultimately, the successful head of insolvency will head up a team that covers a variety of work covering a mixture of contentious work and non-contentious insolvency matters. The successful head of insolvency will be playing a strong role in driving forward the brand, and will lead a team to the standard of the firm.
You will be:
* Heading up a growing insolvency team.
* Assisting in the growth and branding of the department.
* Assist in caseloads as and when required in both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters,
We are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years PQE from a national or city law firm.
* Strong technical expertise in managing contentious and non-contentious matters.
* Experienced in heading up a team or managing.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.