Do you have experience as a Maintenance Electrician?
Are you looking for a company who offers a truly outstanding benefits package?
Look no further! This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
* A competitive basic salary with generous shift allowance.
* An annual performance bonus
* Life Assurance
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Pension salary sacrifice scheme
* Health care cash plan
* On-site canteen
* Free parking
* Employee wellbeing scheme
* Discount gym membership
and many others!
Candidate requirements -
* Time served apprenticeship with a minimum level 3 qualification, BTEC/City and Guilds or
* Multiskilled including electrical & pneumatic / hydraulic systems knowledge, along with
fabrication and welding skills.
* Experience in vacuum technology advantageous.
* Competent in reading electrical circuit diagrams to use for fault-finding.
* Ability to pass medical which includes assessments for working at height and in confined
* Ability to work proactively to a high standard using your own initiative as part of the
shift patterns including some lone working.
* Computer literate with office software experience.
* Resilient, Resourceful with good judgement and decision-making skills.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.