Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Technician, Service Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Agriculture / Engineering
Job Title: Agricultural Engineer / Technician
Salary: DOE (Above Market Competition) / Benefits / Days
Location: North Devon
Acorn Recruitment is currently looking for an Agricultural Engineer / Technician to join our esteemed client's team based near Holsworthy.
Working with AGCO premium brands, Fendt & Valtra as well as their other key franchises. You will be joining a long established family run company with a great team work ethic who prides ourselves on first class customer service.
Duties to include . . .
* PDI'ing new tractors and machinery
* Servicing and repairing tractors and machinery on and off site
* Completing general admin duties (timesheets & job cards)
The ideal candidate should . . .
* Have experience as a qualified Agricultural Engineer / Technician with a knowledge of tractors and machinery (not brand specific).
* Be familiar with the industry, machinery and terminology.
* Is able to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Have a 'can do' attitude
* Provide high levels of customer service
This is a full time position: Monday to Friday 8.30am- 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 12.00pm (as required)
On call on a rota basis
Competitive pay depending on experience plus overtime paid at time and a half.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, company van, mobile phone and laptop
Ability to gain/maintain Technician status with AGCO training
The most supportive and friendly team amongst many more benefits
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply direct through the advert or call 07775 407334 and speak to Daniel Thompson (I don't bite!) for a confidential and totally relaxed chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.