Fantastic opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join a progressive and family friendly firm in their Cowbridge office. This is the chance to join a forward-thinking firm with multiple offices all across the South of Wales.
Ultimately, the successful Legal Assistant will be working within a busy conveyancing department and will be supporting the fee earners in the team by managing client files, liaising with the clients, and helping with the daily administration. Ideally in order to be successful you will need to be computer literate, with excellent client care skills.
You will be:
* Assisting on a large and valuable caseload of conveyancing matters.
* Conducting various secretarial tasks, including digital dictation and diary managements.
* Exchanging contracts, dealing with completions, completing land registry searches and handling SDLT forms.
We are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience in handling conveyancing matters.
* Ideally an illustrative background in both an administrative capacity, and secretarial.
* A positive attitude in dealing with a busy caseload and liaising with various clients.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.