A highly skilled and experienced Maintenance Engineer is required to work within an established and friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with over 80 years of experience in manufacturing, research and engineering.What will the role involve?
What are we looking for?
- You'll be a valuable member of the team, using your maintenance experience to solve electrical and mechanical problems logically and effectively, to include: production machinery compressors, boilers and air conditioning systems.
- Knowledge of current edition of the wiring regulations.
- Fault diagnosis on Plant and Production equipment.
- To assist manufacturing where applicable.
What else do I need to know?
- You'll need previous experience in installation of new power supplies and services as directed.
- You will need to have essential qualification or a recognised multi-skilled apprenticeship to prove your knowledge.
- Ability to read and understand circuit and system diagrams, and panel layouts.
- You'll be able to work unsupervised as well as a member of an established team
- You would have an outstanding attention to cleanliness and ability to learn new tasks as you may be required to undertake other duties if necessary.
Please contact Sarah from the Truro Branch of Acorn Recruitment for further information.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- The role is temporary leading to a permanent position for the right person.
- Immediate start.
- You'll be working in a secure, safe environment.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.