An exciting opportunity to work for a company that will help develop and train you from the bottom up.
You will need to have previous experience within sales which has been office based. If you live within a commutable distance of Exeter and are interested in a permanent role, look no further...
Working hours, Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 17.30pm and every other Saturday morning until 12.30pm.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Dealing confidently with clients both face-to-face and over the phone.
* Cultivating and maintaining excellent relationships.
Sales focused, customer focused, must have recent commercial insurance experience. We are looking for someone with a real can do attitude who really is coming into a fantastic opportunity as it is growing this arm of our business from the ground up.
* Demonstrate strong communication skills and an enthusiastic sales ability.
* Upselling and cross selling to customers over the telephone.
* Ideally, you will have a good standard of general education with a background in either insurance or sales, banking or finance. This is not essential, however, as full training will be given including the opportunity to study for nationally recognised professional qualifications.
Our client have ambitious growth plans, so prospects for career progression are excellent and your contribution will be fully acknowledged and rewarded.
Required skills / traits:
* Customer service
You must have the ability to form great relationships with clientele.
If you are looking for a job to start in March and feel this would be a suitable opportunity then please apply directly via our website or for more information contact Kristy Potter 07540321182.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.