Multi-Skilled Field Engineer
Highly Competitive Salary + Company Van + Fantastic Benefits
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: National mobile role with regular travel across the UK which will include overnight stay (all expenses are covered).
We are currently looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Field Engineer to join our friendly mobile team.
As the Multi-Skilled Field Engineer, you will work as part of the flexible Site Solutions team and will lead a team of fitters for the mobilisation and demobilisation for site batch operations. You will undertake all routine electrical and Mechanical maintenance, inspection, Installations, breakdowns, and statutory works associated with the operation of the Ultra Mobile concrete plants. As well as support site operations to achieve improvement in SHE standards, plant availability and reduce long term maintenance spend. Ensuring that maintenance schedules are adhered to and delivered in a safe and professional manner.
* Completion of planned preventative maintenance activities and corrective works orders (Defect T-cards) before adverse effect on performance
* Maintain Records of works complete and supporting processes
* Ensure installations are achieved within the required timeline and on budget
* Delivery of continuous improvement projects/action
* Support & Training of operatives to complete Autonomous Maintenance tasks
* Adhere to all Safety related documentation (Safe Systems of Work- Risk Assessments/Permits to work etc) for all maintenance activities
* Ensure Safety related documentation (Risk Assessments/Permits to work etc) for all scheduled maintenance work is up to date and available
* Responds to plant breakdowns- ensuring it is returned to production in a timely manner, any temporary fixes are followed up with a permanent solution.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience working in a similar role gained within a Mobile Plant Operation environment. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
* IOSH Supervising Safely
* IOSH Environmental
* MPQC Mobile Plant
* Recognised apprenticeship preferably a higher-level standard
* 18th edition wiring regulations
* Inspection and testing qualification
* High Voltage Ap training (Or working towards)
* ONC / HNC - Desirable
* NVQ plant process operations - Desirable
* CSPS Mobile Plant - Desirable
As this is a mobile role the Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.