We are looking for someone with excellent problem solving, numeracy, organisational and communication skills. A friendly and positive can-do attitude, together with the ability to prioritise tasks and work well as part of a team are essential for this role. You will be offered comprehensive training and we are looking for enthusiasm as much as experience. Please don't be discouraged if you don't have the full range of technical experience listed below.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Good user experience design skills (UX) and knowledge of Agile software development, Web API, Web Services, Android App development, XML, Bootstrap, Machine Learning (AI), SharePoint, GIT and SSIS would be advantageous.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Identifying IT solutions that help optimise and transform business processes
* Liaising with multiple teams and end-users to understand requirements
* Designing and building web, desktop and mobile application
* Using various technologies to automate, integrate, enhance and report on data from multiple systems
* The use of workflow systems and proprietary programming languages
* Investigating and diagnosing issues logged via our Service Desk
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Awareness of business objectives
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Thorough understanding of current systems and applicable technology
* Thorough data management, numeracy and analytical problem solving skills
* Systems analysis, design and development skills
You will be expected to work flexibly over a 35 hour week within the hours of 8am - 8pm.
This position includes a defined contribution to the pension scheme and access to the company's private medical insurance scheme (after a qualifying period).
For more information please call the Truro Branch of Acorn Recruitment and speak to Polly
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.