Food Production Operatives
The role will involve working 2 shift pattern, Days and Nights, 12 hours - Monday to Thursday. Long term positions with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidates.
Candidates will need to be available immediately for work.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Operating machinery to produce clients products.
* Ensure that all tasks are performed with quality and health and safety in mind.
* Trimming excess from products
* Quality Control
* Production / machine operating experience required
* Good time keeping and attendance record.
* Confidence to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide variety of people.
* Flexible approach to tasks and duties.
* Professional attitude and flexible in relation to shifts.
* Experience within a Food Industry desirable
For consideration, please apply for the role.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.