Are you looking to work for a company that offers stability, progression and a good work life balance?
Must be RICS qualified and have five years experience working within the construction industry?
If so we want to hear from you!
You will be working 40 hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
* Degree educated accredited by RICS
* CIOB accredited
* Minimum of 5 years active experience within the construction industry
* Proven experience of cost control and tender management
* Excellent relationship management
* Numerate and good working knowledge of MS Excel and relevant software frameworks
* Strong negotiation skills
* Prepare and control the tender process of construction projects
* Manage payment against the value of work done against forecast/tender
* Oversee project management of construction works
* Written monthly report to exec team
* Attention to detail and methodical planning
* Price forecast and identification of best value construction materials
* Closely manage all construction projects and deliver to strict deadlines
* Oversee delivery of design against expectations
* Appoint contractors / subcontractors against tender and specifications
* Ensure best practice is maintained, at all times, and that all relevant legal
* Certificated requirements are in place
* Utilisation of the company central support team at all times
* Liaise with all relevant contractors / subcontractors / site managers to ensure project deadlines are met
* Track and control any changes to specifications
* Keeping up to date with all relevant industry controls / specialist materials / latest best practice
If this appeals to you and you have the experience, please apply today.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.