Mobile Electrical Engineer - Reading area
£35k to £40k + Bonus + Company Van
Hours: 48 per week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
We are currently looking for an experienced Mobile Electrical Engineer to join our friendly Operational team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a large manufacturing organisation at the heart of the maintenance operation.
As the successful candidate, you'll be responsible for all aspects of ensuring that our sites meet the legal electrical requirements while also completing development work on these assets.
Key responsibilities will be:
* Maintaining a varied set of plant and equipment
* Responding to & resolving plant breakdowns
* Completing weekly and Monthly Preventative Inspections
* Owning the Electrical Maintenance System and driving its use on all the sites
* Ensuring all sites comply with relevant legislation
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and professional individual that has time served experience from working in the industrial sector as an Electrical Engineer or similar. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
Qualifications and Experience
* Formal recognised qualification for electrical installations and inspections, Minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent
* Minimum IET 17th edition and working towards 18th
* Level 4 safety qualification - IOSH/NVQ/NEBOSH
* Diagnostic and Fault finding training
* Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and maintain these
* Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) is desirable but not essential
* Full Driving Licence, clean.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.