A forward thinking financial firm is seeking a Mortgage Administrator
Working Monday to Friday office hours 9 - 5pm, finishing 5pm on a Friday.
* Support a team of specialist Mortgage Brokers.
* Ensure clients are contacted regularly and solicitors were kept updated of circumstances as files progress.
* Enters confidential information to systems.
* Maintain accurate records and remain compliant.
* Frequently communicates with banks, selling agents, solicitors and customers.
* Regular correspondence with lending banks/building solicitors.
* Answer incoming telephone calls and transfers them as necessary.
* Project work as and when required.
* Draft and submission of bespoke and produce standard letters using the CRM system.
* Arrange Business Development Manager meetings.
* Book training course s for brokers, keeping up to date with legislations.
* Business banking.
* Liaise with company directors / management team.
* File documents.
* Effective communication and customer service skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Able to work without supervision.
* Excellent time management.
* Proficiency with MS Office applications.
* Strong prioritisation and organisation skills.
* Ability to handle confidential information.
* Strong record keeping skills.
* Ability to multitask.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.