Our client is looking for an experienced logistics administrator to join their team. The company provides access to nutrition worldwide.
With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, they give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow.
A global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company.
* Contract management for Frymax
* Updating contracts in ICSS to reflect changes
* Liaising with customer on contract balances
* Able to cover all areas of order processing
* Initiate Training for others in the CS team on Frymax
* Preparation and passing of reconciling of haulage invoices.
* Holiday cover for the team
* Liaising with commercial
* Using VMI for customer load planning
* Checking haulage invoices
* Checking and Processing dispatched orders
* Experience in a similar role
* Customer focused with excellent telephone manner
* Fast paced environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
* High levels of accuracy
* Team player
* Good organisation skills
* Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models
* Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
* A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
* Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
* An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits like subsidised health & fitness offers.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.