An opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic paralegal has arisen in South Wales. This is a chance for a paralegal to join a firm with a long history in the local area, and a chance to join an experienced litigation team.The successful paralegal will work on a myriad of exciting work that will help them progress their growing skillset.
This firm's ethos is to provide service of real excellence and not to just be good, but to be exceptional. Ultimately, the successful Paralegal will be tasked in assisting the fee earners in the litigation team, as well as assisting in an administrative capacity, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to have a good variety of day-to-day tasks.
You will be:
* Administering litigation files, dealing with property, contractual and commercial disputes.
* Working on a large caseload to the standard of the company.
* File opening, maintaining the files and closing.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience in litigation matters.
* Ideally some experience in contractual disputes.
* Demonstrable experience in providing good client service.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.