Do you have experience as Quality Compliance Officer? Are you looking for a 12 month fixed term contract?
We urgently need a quality Compliance Officer to join the quality team at a global Organisation based in North Devon.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Global organisation who are world leaders in the bioscience, pharmaceutical industry. You will be the quality lead in plant wide compliance projects and this is a really exciting opportunity that for the right person could progress into a permanent role.
What will the role involve?
* Plan and prepare for customer audits
* Take care of customer certification body during audits
* Agree on action plans
* Communicate action plans to customers
* Ensure full compliance
* Review quality documents
* Implementation of new ISO standards
* Support with training activities
* Responsible for the global document management system
What else do I need to know?
* Monday - Friday
* Full time 40 hours per week 8 hours per day
* Initially a fixed term 12 month contract
* Excellent rate of pay
* Could lead on to something more permanent for the right candidate
What are we looking for?
* Degree in a scientific field
* 3 plus years in a relevant job role
* Strong working knowledge of quality assurance principles
* Strong knowledge of ISO9001 standards and ideally some knowledge of ISO15378 and ISO134585
* Good communication skills
* Be able to demonstrate cross functional leadership capabilities
* Excellent planning , organisational and presentation skills
* Ability to speak to the customer and feedback in order to make improvements
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Polly from the Truro office of Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.