Do you have experience as Purchasing and Operations Support Administrator? Are you looking for a career in fiance?
We are seeking a Purchasing and Operations Support Administrator for a company based near Truro.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a local site with the backing of a global company.
What will the role involve?
* Creation and maintenance of resales purchase orders in line with customer requirements
* To plan inventory levels of consumable items and stationary and raise replenishment purchase orders as appropriate.
* To raise purchase orders for items requisitioned by Engineering and other departments.
* Raise purchase orders for production materials as identified by IT System and Forecast models with support from Supply Chain. Ensuring any shipping and invoicing documentation is available to Arcol.
* Responsible for chasing supplier acknowledgment of orders and confirmation of key information - e.g. quantity, price and date.
* Work with the quality department to maintain Operations team procedures and Standard Work instructions
* Work with Production manager to maintain training skills and assist set up training
* Maintain Operations KPIs
* Completion of documentation to allow for New Supplier Set Up
* Ensure any contractors on site are aware of site H&S and Permit to Work Requirements and liaising with Host.
* Maintain HSE Administration in Gensuite system
* Maintain Vendor information including pricing on IT system
* Work with finance team to resolve purchase queries.
* Work with Supply Chain Manager , Production Manager and Quality Engineer to assist with developing processes and continuous improvement
* Provide Cover and Support as required by Supply Chain Manager
What else do I need to know?
* Monday - Friday
* Full time 40 hours per week 8 hours per day
* The is a temporary to permanent role
* Starting ASAP
What are we looking for?
* Recent relevant experience working in a fiancé team ideally in purchasing
* Strong Administration experience
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good customer service experience
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Polly from the Truro office of Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.