Are you an experienced Application Support / Tech Support Analyst looking for a new challenge? Acorn is working with an expanding fintech based in Central Bristol looking to grow their Technical Support team again after an excellent year of growth. They are currently working remotely but looking to move to a flexible model post-covid with up to 3 days a week remote.
The successful candidate will be working as a member of the support team, providing technical issue resolution to all customers, external and internal; investigating all reported issues to your full potential; providing a detailed and thorough source of information where an issue is required to be passed to our delivery team for resolution.
You will need to have the ethos of stopping an issue arising approach rather than resolving issues as they happen, offering a proactive approach to the workplace. Continuously seeking to improve processes and monitoring of system performance, ensuring the service levels are met and as a team the client are delivering excellent customer service. Additionally, you will assist the business in the delivery of new features, products and functionality.
Key experience required:
* Proven understanding, experience of XML and SQL.
* Experience experience in an IT Support role.
* Proven skills in technical investigation, with a strong ability to troubleshoot/problem solve.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, maintaining composure and customer focus at all times.
* Experience / understanding of API's and Web technologies.
* Experience working with productivity tools e.g Google Workspace, Jira, Confluence & Slack.
* To have experience of ITIL Methodologies.
If this looks like a good fit then please apply today or get in contact with Dan Newton at Acorn Technology if you would like some more information.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.